Official Giveaway Rules
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- The Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants residing outside the United States and Canada at the time of the Promotion are void from participating.
- North American Sports Tools and Equipment LLC/ Option 3 Outfitters (“Sponsor”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents ( “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial/territorial, local laws and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrants are deemed minors) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of Option 3 Outfitters, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. If an entrant is a minor, he or she must have the consent of a legal guardian to participate in the Promotion. Option 3 Outfitters may require proof of consent at any time.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 noon Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on or about the first week of every Fiscal Quarter and lasts and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST 30 days from the beginning of the "Promotion Period".
- How to Enter:
- Social Media Entry: Lke, Share and Follow or Subscribe/ Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and register as a customer at www.3-op.com. Entrants who complete all these steps will receive five entries.
- Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to the following websites: www.3-op.com and purchase one or more products from the Website during the Promotion Period. Entrants must complete all required information. RECEIVE ONE ENTRY FOR EVERY $5 SPENT .
- Mail-in Entry: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, legibly handprint your name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, telephone number, complete e-mail address on a standard postcard (with no envelope) and mail to: Option 3 Outfitters Giveaway, P.O. Box 34, Terra Ceia Fl, 34250. Requests by mail must be received at least on week prior to the end of the promotion. All mail-in entries must be legibly hand written ,mailed separately with no envelope and have correct postage. We assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or Internet connections; or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. RECEIVE FIVE (5) ENTRIES PER MAIL-IN ENTRY REQUEST.
- By entering via online or mail-in, you consent to receive email announcements from Option 3 Outfitters. You may unsubscribe from these email announcements without affecting your chances of winning this Promotion. All entries are the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered and may result in disqualification of the entrant. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official notification from Option 3 Outfitters. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made. We reserve the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the we deem necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide proof within the timeline specified by the Promotion rules may result in disqualification.
- Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Option 3 Outfitters for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond our reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). We reserve the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, We may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Choice of Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida. By entering, entrants of entrants legal guardians irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Manatee, Florida for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s (and his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s if entrant is a minor) permission for the Sponsor to use entrants' names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.